Dave Weber CSP is the founder and owner of SafetyAwakenings.com. He has a master’s degree in occupational safety & health, and over 40 years of workplace safety experience. Dave lives in northern Wisconsin. Prior to creating this website he -
- Managed corporate environment health & safety departments for five international corporations
- Developed and taught post-graduate courses in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and human factors engineering as an assistant professor at two universities
- Worked in the home office of Wausau Insurance and Liberty Mutual Insurance as: Director of Policyholder Education, Loss Control Manager, and Research Specialist
- Managed casualty loss control departments at three leading insurance brokers
- Investigated and settled large insurance claims as a claims manager
- Served as a safety inspector and industrial hygienist for OSHA
Besides being the founder and owner, Dave is also our: webmaster, editor-in-chief, writer, computer programmer, illustrator, photographer, and research & development specialist. In other words, Dave maintains this website all by himself. There is no team that supports him.
Keeping this website up and running is a full-time job for Dave. Many website visitors email him requesting free assistance with their safety questions and problems. With 50,000 visitors each month and dozens of emails each day, Dave is simply unable to respond to any requests for free assistance.
Occasionally, Dave Weber will do speaking engagements or consulting for a fee. If you have an opportunity that you’d like him to consider, email email@example.com.
“I am truly grateful to God for allowing me to live long enough to share my safety awakenings with others.”
When buying safety products (or anything else) THANK YOU for using our links to Amazon.com