Dave Weber CSP is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief here at SafetyAwakenings.com. He has a master’s degree in occupational safety & health, and over 40 years of workplace safety experience. Dave lives in Wisconsin (USA) with his wife Judy. Prior to creating this website he –
- Managed corporate environment health & safety departments for five international corporations
- Developed and taught postgraduate courses in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and human factors engineering as an assistant professor at two universities
- Worked in the home office of Wausau Insurance and Liberty Mutual Insurance as Director of Policyholder Education and Custom Accounts Loss Control Manager
- Managed casualty loss control departments at three leading insurance brokers
- Served as a safety inspector and industrial hygienist for OSHA
He is available on a limited basis for: consulting, training, program audits, and presentations.
When buying safety products (or anything else) THANK YOU for using our links to Amazon.com