15 Free On-Line Safety MagazinesApril 3, 2017 No Comments
15 Free On-Line Safety Magazines
Reading safety magazines is an excellent way to stay on top of the latest safety related – products, websites, regulations, equipment, and events. The following are our 16 favorite free on-line workplace safety and health magazines (in no particular order).
- Safety + Health is the National Safety Councils’ award-winning monthly magazine. It offers comprehensive national coverage of occupational safety news and analysis of industry trends to 86,000 safety pros.
- EHS Today informs safety, health and industrial hygiene professionals in the manufacturing, construction, and service sectors about trends, management strategies, regulatory news and new products that help them provide safe and healthy work sites.
- EHS Journal “is dedicated to providing environmental, health and safety (EHS) professionals with practical solutions and advice. We seek to be conversational in tone and international in flavor.”
- OH&S (Occupational Health & Safety) subscribers turn to this magazine each month for practical advice on how to keep the workplace safe from hazards and in compliance with ever-changing laws and regulations.
- ISHN (Industrial Safety & Hygiene News) is a business-to-business monthly trade publication targeting safety and hygiene buyers. While their emphasis is advertizing, they do have some good articles. Website navigation is a challenge, but if you use their search box you will be able to quickly find numerous articles on your subject of interest.
- OSHA QuickTakes is a twice monthly e-news product with information about workplace safety and health.
- UL Workplace Health & Safety is a “community for the people who make the world a safer and healthier place.
- At Work will help you to “keep up-to-date on key research findings from the Institute for Work & Health. This newsletter features evidence-based health and safety information that affects workers and informs workplace decision-makers.”
- Facility Safety Management provides up-to-date, relevant information to ensure the safety and well-being of employees while assisting them in preparing for emergencies and disasters. The definitive source for reliable, accurate and timely information to guarantee the environmental health and safety of the workplace.
- OHS Canada serves workplace health and safety decision makers. It’s designed to keep workers, managers and safety professionals informed on major issues, up to date on new developments, and in touch with current thinking in the oh&s community.
- Canadian Occupational Safety magazine is the most widely-read publication on occupational health and safety in Canada. In each issue of COS, our readers get a whole new mix of practical, lively and editorially sound articles to help them in their work as health and safety professionals. We cover a wide range of topics, from office to heavy industry, and from general safety management to specific workplace hazards.
- Safety and Health Practitioner offers the most comprehensive health and safety coverage in the UK.
- Health + Safety At Work will help keep your company out of court with need-to-know news and analysis on prosecutions, new legislation and best practice on issues from fire safety to work at height, in industries from construction to retail. A publication for UK employers.
- Safety and Health At Work provides in-depth information and analysis from leading experts and practitioners in occupational safety and health. The articles describe the experiences of those who have been working to deal with major current issues in health and safety from across Europe and beyond.
- Incident Prevention contains utility safety and operations articles written by industry experts specifically for utilities, contractors and communication providers. Readers appreciate the concise format as Incident Prevention is an “all content – no fluff” publication.
When buying safety products (or anything else) THANK YOU for using our links to Amazon.com