Industry Specific Hazard AlertsAugust 2, 2013 No Comments
We can learn much by reviewing accident investigation reports on serious injury accidents! By understand the causes of horrible accidents that have already occurred we can take steps to prevent similar accidents from happening in the future. I like to say “what has happened can happen“, and “those who do not understand the past are doomed to repeat it“.
Below are links to hundreds of industry specific accident alerts. These alerts are based upon actual accident investigation reports. They review the causes of serious accidents and suggest actions that can be taken to prevent their recurrence.
- Hazard alerts – by topic
- NIOSH fatality assessment & control evaluation (FACE) reports – by industry
- FACE reports – by state
- OSHA fatality and catastrophe investigation summaries (by industry SIC)
- Safety and health alerts by Industry (a-g)
- Safety and health alerts by industry (h-z)
- U.S. Chemical Safety Board accident investigation videos
- The weekly toll
When buying safety products (or anything else) THANK YOU for using our links to Amazon.com