Ionizing Radiation SafetyMay 12, 2015 No Comments
Workplace ionizing radiation exposures that occupational safety and health professionals sometimes need to deal with include food irradiation, weldment inspections, and the medical use of radiation.
I have listed below some popular Internet resources on ionizing radiation hazards and their control. This information will provide a primer on the subject for those who want to learn more on ionizing radiation safety:
- What is Ionizing Radiation?
- 17 Resources on the science of radiation & health effects
- Occupational exposure to IonizingRadiation
- OSHA Standards on Ionizing Radiation
- Radiation Dose Chart
- Radiation doses in perspective
- Radfacts – A Quick-Reference Guide to Radiation Terms & Concepts
- Radiation health effects
- Useful links